The proven and versatile IDE VECTOSTUDIO will soon be available in version 1.7. VECTOSTUDIO is a user-friendly development environment for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) that allows users to personalize their system control individually and flexibly. The version 1.7 contains primarily improvements for the VECTONUM Embedded module development. The following new features have been implemented:
- VECTONUM Embedded
- CAN connection and download to VE devices
- New development perspective for VE module development with views for commonly used data
- Includes VEConfig 2.2 with all the new features and improvements
- VECTONUM V8
- Improvements in the “V8Configuration Editor” and in the “I / O View”
- V8 Download: Improved file transfer error messages
- After changing the V8 installation package, a rebuild of all (K) PLCs will be performed at the next download
- Many small improvements and bug fixes
- A new bug reporting and usage statistics service has been introduced.
- These services are anonymous, require an opt-in agreement and are DSGVO (EU 2016/679) compatible.
- The Error Reporting service can send any errors directly to ARADEX, which can be resolved more quickly.
- The usage statistics service can send statistics about which program functions are actually used and how often. This helps ARADEX to focus the future development of the software on the heavily used features. By activating these services you can contribute to a further improvement of the program.
VECTOSTUDIO 1.7 will be available soon. Please contact our sales team.