Based on the recently released release version 2.2 of the VECTOPOWER configuration software VEConfig (s. release description VEConfig 2.2.0), an additional release version has been released with version 2.2.1. In addition to some bug fixes, version 2.2.1 also includes new features. The following changes have been made:
- In offline mode (when loading a snapshot) it is possible to change the “Control Mode” of a drive now
- The tool bar shows the actual “Control Mode” when the “Control Master” is not “IOInterface” now. This should make clearer what the control master actually is set to
- The program crashed on startup if the execution path contained a space character (” “).
- Loading of snapshot files was not working properly
- Searching for I/O numbers and identifiers in the I/O tree works again
- The new I/O view “Default_VP_Full” was writable
Version 2.2.1 is now available as a free download.