Do you want to make a difference with us and become part of our team? Then send your application to email@example.com or simply contact us via LinkedIn.
Any questions? Mr. Kleinlogel is looking forward to your call.
Bachelor thesis “Forecasting energy demand and efficiency levels for e-mobility”
DEVELOPMENT / PROJECT ENGINEERING
What experience you can gain:
Electric drive solutions offer both high levels of efficiency and the ability to track energy requirements in real time. In our markets of heavy commercial vehicles and mobile machinery, one of the keys to success lies in the efficient use of energy and in the precise design of energy generation (hydrogen fuel cells) and storage (high-voltage batteries). In this Bachelor’s thesis, you will be working on next-generation ARADEX solutions.
- Collaboration in the analysis of customer requirements for various applications
- Conversion of these analyses into a format that can be mapped to the efficiency maps and characteristics of our inverter-motor combinations.
- Development of software functions that calculate the total electrical energy demand over a defined time range.
- Completed basic studies in computer science, electronics, mechatronics or a comparable course of study
- Solution-oriented way of working for subject-specific challenges
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn, commitment and openness to new ideas
- Affinity and basic knowledge of software are helpful
We offer you:
- an innovative, medium-sized company
- A thorough induction and an excellent working atmosphere
- a challenging and varied job
- personal support and expert assistance with the preparation of your thesis
- solid and appropriate remuneration