Mobile inverter VP600
The VP600 mobile inverter is a versatile and robust “all-rounder”. The powerful inverter can be used bidirectionally and adapted to your system very flexibly. In addition, the integrated ARADEX technology ensures maximum efficiency values in drive systems for electromobile applications.
Product filter mobile inverter
Find the right inverter for your application here
Bidirectional inverters: Functions, customer benefit, and application areas
Functions of the VP600 inverter
- Bidirectional current conversion (DC to AC as well as AC to DC)
- Freely programmable with IDE VECTOSTUDIO
- Supports numerous different motor topologies (PM, ASIM, reluctance)
- Expandable firmware and application software
- Integrated real-time PLC makes it possible to implement even demanding control tasks and technical processes directly in the VECTOPOWER
- For voltage ranges from 30 - 1080 V DC
- PWM frequency can be set on the fly for motor speeds up to more than 150,000 rpm
- Communication via CAN and VECTOBUS interfaces
- Interfaces: Encoder inputs as well as analog and digital I/Os
- High dynamics: Torque specifications are implemented in under 1 ms
- More safety: The fast and thus even regulation of current and voltage offers increased protection against current and voltage peaks and therefore against system failures
- Real-time PLC: A real-time control with floating point unit control is integrated in the VP600 inverter, which allows control options in real time.
- Excellent efficiency: The inverters optimize the current supply of your system to an efficiency of well over 90%, which means that batteries can have smaller (and thus less expensive) dimensions without losing their range – specially adapted to the respective motor topology.
- Easy connection and commissioning – and, of course, you can also rely on the support of ARADEX engineers if needed.
- Access to the extensive software library of ARADEX
- Compact dimensions for maximum performance with low space requirements
- Your know-how stays protected: The use of FPGAs keeps your technology where it belongs – in your hands only!
- For traction drives of utility vehicles: The VP600 has already proven its worth in numerous different applications for regulating drives used for traveling. These include, e.g., use in the most efficient electric bus in the world, which only requires 0.67 kWh per km in regular service thanks to the ARADEX inverter.
- For propulsion drives: The drive control of ships and marine applications can lead to considerable fuel savings with partial electrification and allows current generation when sailing in generator operation.
- For functional drives: These are drives in mobile applications that are not for traveling, e.g., the rotational movement of a crane or the movement of an excavator shovel. The productivity of such function drives can be increased by up to 20% with VECTOPOWER. Our experience from more than 27 years in automation technology with production machines is of direct benefit to you here if you want to do more than just accelerate. Suitable wherever high performance is required in a small space or where extreme environmental conditions are present (shocks, vibrations, splash water, ambient temperature). Function drives are required for more complex movements such as lifting and moving a rail.
- For generators: The VECTOPOWER converts AC voltage with a variable frequency and voltage level into regulated DC voltage to supply an intermediate circuit. This is done to eventually feed the energy from a generator into a DC link, e.g., into a battery.
- For turbines and high-frequency applications up to 150,000 rpm.
- For mains supply as an active front end (AFE)
- For creating island networks