HY-TTC 32 – ECUs for proportional functions
HY-TTC 32 is a compact control unit specially designed for use in cost-sensitive applications or smaller machines.
The HY-TTC 32 controller from TTControl, a joint venture of TTTech and Hydac, can also be ordered via ARADEX when designing the drive train with ARADEX technology.
- Powerful Infineon XC22xx microcontroller
- CPU with a power of 16/32 bits or 80 MHz
- High flexibility thanks to 30 freely configurable I/Os, which means that the ECU can be operated with a large number of sensors and actuators
- Can be programmed with C or CODESYS (with use in CANopen master)
- Six PWM outputs with integrated current measurement, whereby up to three hydraulic axes can be controlled by current
HY-TTC 32 is primarily designed for controlling proportional functions and has been specially developed for use in harsh operating environments.