HY-eVision² display control
The HY-eVision² product family offers a user-friendly user interface with maximum resolution, can be programmed with CODESYS®, and also offers, for example, the ability to view and create PDF® documents. The modular operating terminals are available in a large 10.4-inch version with touch screen (HY-eVision² 10.4) and a smaller 7-inch version (HY-eVision² 7.0).
The devices are designed to be used as a central control panel in mobile applications such as excavators or large boring machines. The HY-eVision² devices provide the operator with the most ergonomic control over a maximum number of functions in a sophisticated, networked control system. The visualization of the various vehicle-internal parameters, such as speed, temperature and sensor data in real-time, is optimally implemented and displayed to the operator at all times.
The HY-eVision² controller from TTControl, a joint venture of TTTech and Hydac, can also be ordered via ARADEX when designing the drive train with ARADEX technology.
With the display control HY-eVision² everything in view
Two cameras keep an eye on everything
- Large 10.4-inch display allows two simultaneous video feeds
- Picture-in-picture permits a software-controlled superimposition of the camera image onto the graphical user interface displayed on the screen
- Cost savings, since no separate display is required to show the rear-view backup camera image
- Increases work safety
- Superimposition of graphic elements over a camera image
Robust and easy to clean
- The sturdy aluminum die-cast housing (10.4 ") or the aluminum front (7") ensures optimum suitability in harsh environments. The robust housings provide protection against electromagnetic interference as well as mechanical stress.
- Suitable temperature range: -30 ° C to +60 ° C
- The display controls of the HY-eVision² product family offer sophisticated day and night designs with the integrated ambient light sensor
- Customer-oriented OEM logo, which can integrate a visualization completely into the design of the vehicle cabin
- Choice of control panel or cabin mounting, and panorama or portrait format
- High-performance processor with 32 bit / 800 MHz CPU
- 1 GB flash memory
- 512 MB RAM
- ARM Cortex A8
- The response to user input is fast; the display is smooth
- Expanded user interfaces are available.
Fast and cost-effective development of graphical HMIs
- Easy to program or debug with CODESYS®
- Support of object-oriented programming concepts
- HMI panel can be adapted to different languages simply and easily
- Specific supplements to the user interface such as transparency effects, graphics library, and Unicode fonts make it possible to take into account specific customer requirements in a particular case
- Dynamic effects such as animation are supported
Easy maintenance and diagnostics
- PDF documents can be displayed, and free movement is possible on the user interface as well as zooming in and out
- PDF files can be created, downloaded via USB, and sent via e-mail from a PC
- Due to USB connectivity, operating data can be easily transferred and new applications and updates can be installed
- GSM/EDGE and GPS modules enable easy remote diagnostics
- Fast commissioning through download function, which allows a simple software update of the display and all connected ECUs
- Real-time clock
- Temperature sensors
- Ambient light sensor to adjust the background lighting of the user interface
- Version 10.4 provides four CAN interfaces as standard
- Version 7.0 provides two CAN interfaces as standard (but can be delivered with four on request)