Do you want to make a difference with us and become part of our team? Then send your application to email@example.com or simply contact us via LinkedIn.
Any questions? Mr. Kleinlogel is looking forward to your call.
Bachelor thesis in the field of mechatronics, electronics & computer science: Safety in E-Mobility
What is it about? A look behind the scenes…
It is about the analysis and assessment of possible faults and risks, i.e. the safety of electric traction and functional drives in commercial vehicles and working machines. For this purpose, standardized procedures for HARA (Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment) must be carried out with the aim of safety-oriented development in accordance with ISO 26262. This analysis takes place at vehicle or machine level with derivations for electrical drive technology.
In our view, it is precisely the combination of innovation and safety that represents an important criterium for e-drives in commercial applications.
- analysis of driving situations for relevant target applications
- creation of failure models of system functions on vehicle level
- evaluation regarding severity and controllability
- participation in the creation of a template including a situation catalog
- derivation of safety objectives for a classification according to ASIL
- current studies in mechatronics, electronics, computer science or a comparable course of study
- solution-oriented approach to technical challenges
- ability to work in a team
- willingness to learn, commitment and an open mind for new ideas
We offer you:
- an innovative, medium-sized company
- a thorough induction and an excellent working atmosphere
- a challenging and varied task
- personal support and expert assistance in the preparation of your work
- a solid and appropriate salary