New DC / DC converter at ARADEX
In order to be able to offer our customers a larger selection of components for powertrain design and continue to meet the requirements of the system supplier, ARADEX has once again expanded its product portfolio. With the 28V DC / DC converter, ARADEX now offers a further DC / DC converter, which is available with two different input voltages.
With an output voltage of 28 VDC, the HVLV DCDC converter charges the 24V onboard power supply battery - a function that was previously served by the alternator in internal combustion engines. With a continuous power of 4kW there is enough power for even larger consumers and the safety-extra-low voltage is easy to handle.
Attractive applications include both traction and marine applications. Particularly attractive for marine applications: the HVLV-DCDC converter converts the 600 VDC voltage directly into a 24 VDC instead of using an AC link. This eliminates the need for a second voltage conversion, resulting in an efficiency advantage of up to five percent.
- Input voltage: 240-430 VDC or 400-850 VDC
- Rated power: 4 kW, stackable for higher power
- Output voltage: 28 VDC
- Efficiency up to 93% at rated power
- Complete galvanic isolation between input and output
- Liquid cooling (also models with convection cooling available)
- Serial CAN bus interface
- Adjustable output voltage
- Overtemperature, output overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- Reverse polarity protection for input and output
- Degree of protection IP65 and IP67
For more information about the product, we look forward to your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 / (0) 7172 / 9181-0.